dreja was injured saturday

baller44

Hopefully that'll help explain why he struggled so much shooting on Saturday. Anthony doesn't look as shap as he did last year. He's too good of a shooter to keep this up all year, so hopefully he'll get his confidence and stroke back and can help us on both ends of the floor. He's still one of my favorites (if not THE favorite) though, no matter how many points he scores.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

I really thought that Anthony did no have his normal enthusiastic approach to the game on Sat. Was the injury before the game? If not, those things are killers and I would be very concerned that he could be out for some time. Let's hope he will heal quickly. We will need him against Butler!

Ad was a step slow against GT. What a warior though, playing as much as he did with a high ankle sprain. Those things can be a real B****. Hope he is resting it, if it serious he could be feeling this for some time maybe the whole season.