Wake-Up Call

I think this game might serve as a wake-up call for our guys. It is obvious SLU will usually not win if they don't play tough defense. Dayton had far too many uncontested shots, especially early in the game. I think our guys will come out on Saturday and for the A-10 Tournament with a new focus. I think a young team like we have can easily get caught up in their new found popularity.

I watched the SLU/Dayton game on web-TV. This was the first time I have ever seen a game this way. The sound came in great but the video quality was less than desired. But it sure beat listening to the game on radio. Anyone have any suggestions on how to boost the video quality for computer web-TV? I got the game through WHIO TV Webcasts for $5.

http://www.whiotv.com/index.html

I thought I saw that this same site is will be offering the

La Salle/SLU on web-TV.

actually it should have been seen coming in the charlotte game. a lot of the same defensive mistakes were made in charlotte. we just made a few more shots in charlotte.