Message to Prez Biondi

AJ

If I were Biondi I would pick up a phone tonight and make sure Brad Soderberg is locked into a long-term contract. His coaching job tonight was exceptional. I have not seen the last few games but Brad has fixed the offense; he's got Lisch coming off screens and Tom looking like he was born to play the point.

By the way, congrats to Brad on another winning season. The team's second half proves that last year was an aberration in the Soderberg record. And the play of HIS recruits...Ian, KL, TL, LM...proves the guy CAN recruit. If Obi heals, he may be the next wonder on this team.

One home game left and people are asking about season tickets for next year; is it because the Cards are selling out or because college baskrtball has squashed hockey everywhere as the mid winter sport; Please, before ground breaking add three more rows to the top of side court seating; we can fill 11-12,000 all the time and a deeper bowl is wonderful for the circus and ice skating; the old Keil was a great three ring circus venue