Anyone want tickets for tonight's game? Good Seats!

Tonka

UNFORTUNATELY, I can not attend tonight's game and I am not thrilled about it. I will be able to listen to it though. That being said I have my tickets available if anybody would like them. I'm not asking for any money, but I won't turn down a beer at the next game. I have 2 tickets and there's a strong chance my friend that shares the tickets with me will more than likely not be able to use his. That means I will have 4 tickets for tonight's game if somebody wants them. The two challenges if you want the tickets - 1) you better support Skip in his vocal cheers and taunts - 2)you have to come get the tickets. I live in O'Fallon MO right at Hwy 40 and Hwy K and would be willing to meet you in the Chesterfield Valley somewhere.

I know for the Blues games, you can put your tix into the Will Call system for someone else. Perhaps you could do that for whomever claims yours so they can avoid a trip to the boonies? I guess call the box office at Savvis to do so?

I got several calls on my cell in addition to responses here on line. I gave the 4 tickets to the very first reply. Sorry to those who missed out. I am not going to call all those back that left me a message as I am hoping you figured it out and will see this thread.

Go Bills!