How did Tommie and Kevin do?

SLURadioBoy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Liddell and Lisch both play tonight? I was wondering if anyone knew how they did? Also, since Brad wasn't at the meeting tonight, do you think he was out watching Kevin?

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

my brothers attended kevin's game last night. first time they have seen him play. they said they had to see for themselves what i was talking about. the team won going away by 21 points. last quarter kevin didnt play a lot and since they had a big lead kevin seemed to be trying to get the others involved. he still scored 17 and my brothers both called me after the game to rave about his game. i told them if they liked that, they need to go when he is in a tight game and takes over.

Well it sounds like Meyer could turn out to be quite the steal for us. I guess I was mistaken and Liddell didn't play last night. Roy, any idea if Brad was at Lisch's game last night instead of the meeting?

We hail Saint Louis U."

i specifically asked angres before the meeting if brad was in freeburg last nite. he said that brad was watching georgia tech game film.

Thanks Roy. It don't think it's necessary for Brad to go to every game anyway. I think it's more than obvious to Kevin that Brad really wants him. Let's just hope Brad can have our boys ready for GA Tech...I think he will though!

We hail Saint Louis U."