Frank Cusamato's Halftime Phone Call

Did anyone notice at the "Lou Fusz Halftime Report" segment that Frankie was holding his cell phone while making his pristine commentary on the first half of play? I noticed this while watching the "Lou Fusz Halftime Report" with a friend of mine who happens to have Frankie's number on his speed dial and I offered him $100 to call him right then and there. He respectfully declined, but what a totally unprofessional display of journalism/brodcasting right there. Put away the cell phone, you don't have a contract with Verizon. I know it's a local brodcast, but for Godsake, Frank, keep the cell phone in your pocket or have someone page you over the Robbins Center public address if you're waiting for a call. You remind me of an Italian George Costanza, always waiting for a call...See the season 2 episode where they're waiting at the Chinese place.

I'm giving Frank a vote of No Confidence. And I've always had one for "Know It All" Joe Wiley.

You mean Joe "Tommie Ly-dell" Wylie?

I think Frank mentioned the Princeton offense about 200 times during last night's game.

He also mentioned how we were playing at "one of the oldest colleges in the country, founded in 1830." I guess it's a big deal to play at a school that's 12 years younger than SLU.