hey band guys

billiken_roy

have you permanently shelved "hey baby"?

btw, been meaning to write, i like the doobie bros song!

when will the lead singer start doing "vehicle" again?

Hey Roy,

No we haven't permanantly shelved "Hey Baby", we just haven't had a need to do it yet. It's a song usually saved for a team when we have some sort of dirt on it and can exploit it.

"Jesus Is Just Alright" has definitely made a comeback in the band's eye, and we'll certainly be playing it again sometime soon.

And the singer for "Vehicle" or any other song was Dave Primo (see the website for the band GUS @ www.gusband.com). His wife used to work for Media Relations and work every game, as he was able to work too. She was transferred out of that dept. to a different dept. (non-sports related, which is a shame), so now Dave and his wife are not at every game anymore. Due to this, unfortunately, Dave doesn't sing with us as often as we'd like to anymore.

the band is great, wish you got more time, but I understand paying the bills, so to speak

love the commercial at the end of the Bud song that is sung/chanted/yelled whatever, had someone suggest to me a change in that but I am not sure it works, and that change is "anheuser busch, saint louis university" instead of "missouri"

any thoughts??

you mizzou haters might like that one

ps-wish the singer could get back also, or are there any others???

to be honest, morrison taunting the crowd is when i thought about "hey baby" i thought for sure the band would go after him then.