Hell of a job today!

Naticat

What can I say? Your team deserved that win today. Mr Bryant looked like some guy Roy's always calling "legend" on that floor today.

I sat in one of Roy's seats today thinking to myself "Thank god the Bearcats dont have to deal with this place this year". I dont know where it would rank nationwide, but there cant possibly be a team that enjoys playing the Bills in the Savvis. Im sure Lute wont be pushing to come back anytime soon!

Heres to a darn good game, and best of luck the rest of the way! (Except for Feb 25th of course)

Thanks for the kind words and your club has gotten off to a nice start. Actually, I was disappointed that we could not get at least 15K folks interested in seeing a top National program play our Billikens. I am hoping that there will be a lot more noise and a more hostile atmosphere once we have our on campus palace built. Hopefully, we can break ground on it soon now that SLU has bought the property.

The Cats are off to a real nice start. Hopefully Whaley recovers from the scope quickly and returns to the player weve been hearing about for the last two years. One thing is for sure, This may be the deepest team Huggins has ever had. And James White is still to come.

I dont qiute understand the St Louis area yet, I just moved here this year. Back where I come from (Ball State area), If Arizona came to town, the game would have been sold out in 5-10 minutes guaranteed. Given the arena only seats 11,500 but still. The day gametime rolled around scalpers would have been getting double face value for the seats. Back when I was in high school it happened when Michigan played Ball State, and Im sure it would have happened yesterday too. I guess its just a difference between Indiana hoops and St Louis hoops.

Yep, My father had season tickets for a local HS Muncie Central (8 time state champs) back in 1988. I remember scalpers outside of the games during the post season run to the championship that year. It was amazing.

However alot of basketball fans in Indiana have turned their head since the state went to a class format back in the mid 90's. I know the state championships attendance has fell quite a bit since then.

count me in that 95%. after the poor showing tuesday, i gave the billikens no chance. i am thrilled to be proven wrong. this team is close to being a good team, but like a see-saw, it could go either way. we need a couple of players to step up to the level of our 4 tops.