Billikens.com events

In the past we have all gotten together for a chat room event, going to a local venue to catch a Billikens road game. Would be good to do it when Steve is in town, of course. Steve, could you look at your schedule and let us know when would be best for us to meet and greet? Maybe we can get better treatment than SportZone gave us last time as well.

Also, we talked about getting together for a women's game sometime during the season. Would be nice to meet Blue Crew Prez at that time, so we may thank her personally for all her efforts. BCP, could you suggest some games that might work well for you and we could kick it around here as well. Shimmy G might want to know we are in the house, too.

mhg

I will be in StL Wednesday through Sunday. Then I am home for Winter break Dec. 19th to Jan 11th (Flying back for SLU v. GW).

Is the Hawaii game even on TV? If not, it may be a little tricky to do a get together for the weekend I am home.