What is our fight song?

Does anyone know what our official fight song is?? A few years back, SGA put on a contest for students to come up with a fight song and a bunch of black girls with ###### for brains came up with a song with the lyric "Midwest Superstars" in it. Are you kidding me? It was to the tune "When the Saint's go Marching in," and I would prefer this song March out instead of in. I just can't wait for 2,000 people at the "Arena" singing "we are your Midwest Superstars..." What the hell is a Midwest superstar. You should have seen these black girls sing the fight song. It made me want to vomit all over my over-priced wackadont's burger. Honestly, if anyone has the lyrics, read them while eating or drinking heavy amounts of grain alcohol. You'll find it to be quite enjoying. I'd like you "die-hard" SLU fans to come up with something with a little "Hail to the Victors" or "Fight on, Troy" flare to it. This song had the words "fair and honest" or something like that in it. I'd rather eat sh** than sing a load of crap fight song like that. Get something new created. Get a new mascot guy or something too.

Saint Louis

Who cares about a fight song. Whatever it is, it's to the tune of "Saints." Screw that. Here's the Alma Mater...

"We Hail Saint Louis U."

Praises we sing, to you our Alma Mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U.

First in the West, a beacon to the nation,

Our goal "be best" in all that we can do,

We hail Saint Louis U.

Join hand in hand, with faces toward the future,

Through God we stand the future to renew,

We hail Saint Louis U.

The fight song is "When the Saints Go Marching In", we play it quite a bit, you might have heard it once or twice. And the fight song you refernce will never be sung or played again, the band guarantees it. You're right, it was a travisty. I hear a rumor though that we're in the process of finding someone to write us a new fight song. Saint's is great and all but it's missing a certain something for sure.

We should just officially adopt the Budweiser song as our fight song. (In exchange for several million dollars towards the Budweiser Arena, of course.)