Marquette looks absolutely horrible in the NIT...

gister

Watching that game last night also revealed how Deiner's draft stock could rise, because without him running the show, Marquette could have been defeated by a good NAIA team. I'm not sure if MU is on spring break, but talk about fairweather fans and not showing up to the game. You can't be that pissed off about not getting an NCAA bid...or can you? I know I can't speak for SLU and our huge student section of blue crew, but where was the Warrior passion?? The dedication?? Piss poor, Marquette. I hope the Big East treats you like the small-time program you guys are.

ND loses to Holy Cross...Mizzou, Marquette, all in front of sparse crowds....let's spell it out....NNNNNNNIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT. It is the NIT....wow...you guys take the NIT pretty darn seriously. Who cares? It's like when my High School English teacher told me that his team "mailed" in their second tier bowl game....(he played football at a big time school)....and gasp all in front of sparse crowds....

Teams get a win or two in the NIT, then maybe there is some momentum built for that tournament.

A lot of sour grapes...