IU soccer game...

gister

Would agree with that assesment. Thought they were bigger than us at most positions, and used it well. We were not able to use our speed as well as other games. Thought Casey Spiess did well when he went in as a sub. Pusateri played hard all game and and turned it up a notch in the second half, IMHO. Vidad had a big old soft cast on one hand and was effectively tied up all game whenever he got hear their goal. Hutton was huge on a number of their chances. Will John started, was replaced early in the first half and neve did return in the second half. Did not appear to be injured. In the second half we played much more patiently and was able to get the tying goal, but they did get the go ahead goal late in the second half. Appeared to me that they subbed much more than we did and they may have been a little fresher throughout the game.

I am no soccer expert by any means, but offer my humble observations on the game. Was a fun trip with a bunch of other guys. Hope to do it again next year.

mhg