the three best high school area juniors

mws26

i think hill from vashon, mcgwire from civic memorial and leonard from desmet are the three best area juniors.

sophomore class is developing as well. powell from vashon is probably the best. then there is lucas o'rear from nashville and robbie rudy from mascoutah and jeremy felton from belleville althoff.

you are correct. i pretty much erase all recruits from my thinking that are definitely not going to billikenland. :-)

mcgwire plays inside at civic, but imo, he if he is to make it at the next level, he has to be a wing. he is a very good scorer and shooter. as a power forward, i am not sure he is an a-10 level player. he could be as he is about 6'7" tall though.

lucas o'rear, though only 6'6" is more of a matt shaw like player. plus as a sophomore maybe he will grow more. the kid plays hard.

jeremy felton is a 6'6" pf, tremendous leaper and only a sophomore. earlier this year i was pining he would learn some ball skills and develop more as a wing. as i have watched him a number of times this year, i think his better route is to develop his strength as much as possible and become a pf. i dont think he will ever be a wing.

daniel lisch indeed sees action on the varsity as a freshman at althoff. not sure it is warranted yet at this time. daniel is not kevin as a freshman.