the screecher: Heyyyy Billiken fans!

everyone remember the screecher?

Heyyyyyy Billiken fans!

after watching a movie on saturday night (Woody Allen's Manhatten, if you wanted to know), i was flipping through the tv stations, and Wild Country on channel whatever caught my eye. of course, i had to watch for a few minutes, when onto the screen came everyone's favorite former billikens timeout promotions announcer! it turns out she's now an on-screen promotions announcer for wild country (or maybe 93.7 the bull, or something to do with it). just thought everyone would care to hear this news.

(....well, not really. i just thought a select few would find it funny.)

------------------------------------------------------------

*Official Billikens.com sponsor of Mike Beczkala

Just listen the next time you're at a game when the first promotion happens with the new people. Some of us are still keeping the HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY alive and well! ;) It's just so much fun sometimes.

Anywho, "One-shirt-wonder" I believe got a job as another announcer/possibly broadcaster somewhere the last I heard.

"It's a 106 miles to Chicago...we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.....HIT IT!"

Blues Brothers