OK LETS GET POSITIVE AS A WHOLE

list as many things that we can postively about our guys, the coaches, and each others posts. ways we are going to break out of this slump i would have used if i was being negative, but hmmm this learning process we're going thru as a team.

reggie--tom----anthony---three guys with major injuries battling back after a rough pre-season and long road trip.

ok hawaii is going to be the break out game for the entire team. one week to prep for this game. shooting will be the best we have seen all year by the whole team. polk will probably have 10 assists......

reggie bryant is one of the most pure scorers i have ever seen in billiken history. when on a roll he is unstoppable.

The crowd will be totally into the game for over thirty minutes. Anyone who doesn't have a little on in their arms in the 100 section will yell and cheer for a minimum of five minutes, or switch seats with a boisterous fan in the 300 section. And Kevin Slaten will dedicate an entire show to detailing how his son is a D2 All American!