Radio for Friday and Sunday

kshoe

Does anybody know what radio station will be carrying the first two games of the Paradise tourney. Specifically, I am hoping that 590 is carrying it as it can be gotten for free over the internet. KMOX refuses to move out of the dark ages.

If the games are not on 590 does anybody know the out of town broadcast links?

I realize I could pay $6.50 a month for the service but last year nearly every game could be found on the opposing teams radio/internet broadcast so I'm hesitant to subscribe. Since I'm normally out of town on the weekend only it cuts down on potential games by half.

Any help will be appreciated.

http://slubillikens.collegesports.com/spor.../111504aab.html

1190 has the radio call Friday (owned by KFNS, so maybe you can get the free feed)

KMOX gets it on Sunday.

TBD because of the time for Monday. Charter will carry the championship matchup. Fox Midwest picks ups the 430 game.

Come on Bills! Win at least one so we can watch one of the games.

I'm thinking I'll be at Sports Zone Monday night. It's still a shame Humphrey's doesn't have Charter. I can't believe that.

It doesn't look like 1190 is on the internet so I went searching for Austin Peay's radio broadcasts and found this. Hopefully it'll work.

http://www.apsu.edu/letsgopeay/department/...sinfo/radio.htm

Its good that at least one game will be t.v. on Monday (if we don't win 1 of 2 vs. Austin Peay and Eastern Michigan I'm not sure I WANT to watch them on Monday). Sportszone is normally pretty accomdating but you will be going against Monday Night football during the second half and might not get sound for the Bills game. Something to consider.