Portal effect on Bills the last two years

GOSLU68

26 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

and getting in on the ground floor of missouri legalizing cannabis will be huge for him as well.   i have admired the way he conducts himself at the billiken games.   (he sits about 10 seats from me).   he handles the people that come up to talk to him so well.   always smiling and shaking hands.  he seems to be very humble and appreciative.  cant help but like him imo.   

Seems like the players are a lot smarter about their $ then in the first wave of million dollar contracts. That is great.

18 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Can an NCAA athlete have an NIL deal with a cannabis company?  I know its legal, but I'm sure there's still old rules involved

Don’t believe they can, as it is not legal at the federal level. Think the good rule of thumb is that if it is on the NCAA banned substances list, they can’t strike a deal with a company who produces one of those substances. Alcohol is fair game though, but only in certain states based on their specific laws.