jj sighting

crymdg2

I saw JJ in the rec center today playing some pick up ball. He was playing against some guys that were all 3-4 inches shorter than him. He looked sluggish and lazy. I sure hope he is working on his game more than this, if not I'm not sure if Brad will take him back (or even if Brad plans to take him back period). It would be a shame to see a player of his talent waste all that potential.

the better term skip would be athletic talent. running, jumping quickness for his size. that is what people are talking about. not basketball skills. at least that is the way i read it. i agree he has a lot of athletic talent, but i agree with you on basketball skills.

Yea ... I know. I'm just giving hell for no reason. The Cards and LaRussa pissed me off. I wouldn't even call it athletic talent though since he never used it. Everyone acts like this kid could be a star. I have never even seen glimpses of it. I have yet to see him throw down a powerful dunk, grab an incredible board, or do anything that would make us think he has any chance to be good. Yes he hit a couple of 10-12 footers while standing wide open ... so what. He has a nice body and good size ... that is all.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman