I don't like our Schedule

TheA_Bomb

I know that we need to have a good RPI and SOS to get into the tournament. However, our schedule doesn't have many exciting out of conference home match ups they are all on the road this year save Dayton. Usually we are good for at least one AZ or KU some big name. At least the big name teams of the conference come to Savvis. I understand the intent of the Schedule but I don't like it and I hate to say it but playing SMS at home would have generated some buzz and high attendance much more than Hawaii eventough Hawaii is probably better. Next year though our home non-cons should be really good.

it is my guess the "hawaii game" is being used as a recruiting tool since next year that will be an away game.

remember, memphis, cincy, and marquette are all supposed to be top 25 teams, louisville is supposed to be a top 5 team. uab and charlotte probably are top 25 teams, depaul is getting press, i.e. we have a damn tough schedule just within our own conference.

Yes I do understand that but the Non-Con Season is the whole First Half when you gain the momentum and generate the excitement. A big road win will do that but our attendance will suffer during that time period due to no marquee names coming into Savvis.