New name at least to me

insiders only lists his height and school. nothing about schools or details on his game. i did find this link:

http://oldgoldfreepress.com/columnist/Bob_...lumns/412.shtml

imo, while he sounds like a hard working young man, if dennard abraham qualifies out of juco, i would rather have abraham.

Tillema is a 6'7 wing forward. Very good shooter. Skilled offensive player. Average athlete. Not particularly physical or aggressive. Wanted to be recruited by Wisconsin. Probably not a great fit and likely won't happen. Right now he is likely a mid major type player. He is worth following. Since he does shoot the ball so well with range he may fit Brad's offensive system.

Landry played very well in Wisconsin's advanced camp. He is likely the best player in the state in '05. Although it is arguable that Wesley Mathews is the top player. UW leads but UConn has become involved.

Is this a tall Drew Diener? Personally, I'm not too thrilled with the idea of SLU signing a 3 that is not athletic enough to defend the position nor big / strong enough to play 4. IMHO, this sort of player does not compliment Luke Meyer who we have already recruited at the 3.

Tillema is taller and a little more athletic than Drew Diener. Diener was basically a zone buster. The only comparison I can come up with is a poor mans Steve Novak. Not as tall but is tougher.....as if that says anything. I question who he guards in a major program that plays mostly man to man defense.