Missouri's Basketball Flagship

For-DaLove

If anyone wants a good laugh go look on StubHub at the difference in prices between our next few home games and Mizzou's. I guess I expected more out of the powerhouse program in Columbia?

I wonder if in Haith's next round of transfers he recruits a ship commander, because the Good Ship Haith is doing a great Titanic impression.

The fat lady may be warming up for Mr. Haith. Q can hire him as an AC in the NBDL. Why does Mizzery always insist on the quick fix? Don't be surprised if they don't go after Shaka Khan in a big way if Haith's days are numbered. Shaka's still probably looked at as one of the hottest commodity HC's onto bigger and better things. If you can call Mizzery better.

The fat lady may be warming up for Mr. Haith. Q can hire him as an AC in the NBDL. Why does Mizzery always insist on the quick fix? Don't be surprised if they don't go after Shaka Khan in a big way if Haith's days are numbered. Shaka's still probably looked at as one of the hottest commodity HC's onto bigger and better things. If you can call Mizzery better.

Mizzou would be a huge downgrade for Shaka. I pray that they keep Haith for a long, long time

If anyone wants a good laugh go look on StubHub at the difference in prices between our next few home games and Mizzou's. I guess I expected more out of the powerhouse program in Columbia?

And that is surprising to you? SLU is #12 in the country playing the best basketball in program history while Mizzou is near the bottom of a mediocre and boring basketball conference, I would hope there is more interest for the SLU/VCU game.

And that is surprising to you? SLU is #12 in the country playing the best basketball in program history while Mizzou is near the bottom of a mediocre and boring basketball conference, I would hope there is more interest for the SLU/VCU game.

Nope. But I still think it's funny. Especially with the sense of elitism that comes from a lot of Mizzou fans