SLU's recruiting class #128???

According to Hoop Scoop, next year's recruiting class is #128 in the country. I couldn't believe it when I saw it! I thought we'd at least be in the Top 50 somewhere. It's not 100% accurate though because it doesn't mention Alexander or Nebourne. I still have a hard time believing that a class with just Liddell, Polk, and Meyer is only #128. I guess it just shows you that those rankings mean nothing and they play the games for a reason.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

you are very right about one thing, francis doesnt consider the juco signees in his rankings.

francis is a guy that loves the big name slickster coaches. for example he sucks pitino like a .......well i wont say. anyway, i could see where a guy like coach soderberg wouldnt be a francis favorite. liddell actually went down in his rating after he committed to slu. of course if in this coming november liddell would committ to louisville instead, francis will be trumpeting how liddell is the steal of the century and how pitino again shows why he is a genius.

that ranted, francis is also a big aau guy. look at our class. liddell didnt play but a handful of aau games last year. polk plays on the vashon aau team that hardly travels. and you know meyer isnt on a high profile aau team as well. the eagles control the summer pub in this town. being actually one of the five best players in the area doesnt mean as much with a guy like francis if those guys arent also starting for the eagles. thus, an x price is considered gold for purdue and polk is nothing. personally, i like being under the radar.

rated. Yet we still win. I really don't care what Francis says. However, if you look at it objectively from a highschool only standpoint we are only going to have two guys show up on campus and neither has a national reputation. I wouldn't have ranked us high either.