International viewing of the game???

Go_Bills

The March Madness on Demand application is blacked out to any country outside of the US, US territories and Bermuda. Even if, you have purchased the application from the US app store because you have traveled to a blacked out country, the live video content will not be available.

That being said is anyone in need of a link to watch the game? If no one answers yes, then I won't try and contact a streamer to host our game. However, if you answer yes to needing a stream; are you able to use SteamTorrent software? For a definition of the software if need please click (http://www.billikens...40).

Once again, GO BILLS! GIVE THEM HELL! AND WIN BABY WIN!

Note: This only applies to people needing international coverage, the march madness on demand works great and has amazing quality even on smart phones.

Game radio streaming online link is: st://A0gCgpwEdUADQAaCoAHIgBYaSOQe7Rxl0LlgKRBvkJsMihcPSmF5J3MgUmFkaW8gVHdvimEAikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiBVJhZGlv

Video stream: http://viraljet.blog...om/p/jet-5.html

Most likely, you can find a stream for the game on Wiziwig.

This is indeed the site I use, however at the time I posted this thread they didn't have anyone streaming the game. So I figured I'd post this to see if there was even a demand for the feed because I personally don't need the stream and was just trying to help out other Billiken fans.

That being said radio link has been found and is st://A0gCgpwEdUADQAaCoAHIgBYaSOQe7Rxl0LlgKRBvkJsMihcPSmF5J3MgUmFkaW8gVHdvimEAikEHZGVmYXVsdIqiBVJhZGlv (No guarantee on quality levels)

Edit: Both are radio and video available now.

hell yeah nice, thanks I was p*ssed since I woke up walked to the Morale Welfare and Recreation Center only to find that my game wasn't one of the one's AFN was showing.