Interesting Read

Basketbill

X fans reactions to the game, many blaming Mack, other pointing to the fact they only have Tu, Lyons and Frease who can score.....

Interesting rhetorical question/demand something to the effect of " name of one player in white who can't score, you can't they all can 1-5"

link?

Go to the A10 Forums link above. The GDT from last night's game is very interesting as well: First half - X can do no wrong; second half - meltdown, even worse than us after the Rhody game.

http://news.cincinna...s-melt-2nd-half

the link is to the article, try to see the comments. Previously this linked worked and you could read some pretty cogent comments by X fans, this was the comment page I was referring too, unfortunately nothing is coming up now?! hopefully it is a windows /Mac issue.

"View Comments" links to "Add a Comment" and a bouquet of advertisements. Bah.

I read through a Xavier forum and found them saying the same thing. The only mention of the bills were 2 or 3 posts about Majerus being a better coaching and 3 or 4 posts praising Conklin. They didn't blame the refs much at all, mainly just saying their coaching sucked, and that they wished they had a "brian conklin type" on their team.

I read through a Xavier forum and found them saying the same thing. The only mention of the bills were 2 or 3 posts about Majerus being a better coaching and 3 or 4 posts praising Conklin. They didn't blame the refs much at all, mainly just saying their coaching sucked, and that they wished they had a "brian conklin type" on their team.

The refs were equally bad for both teams with their calls - even an X fan could tell that.