Wednesday (2/15) in the A10

Taj79

Seems to be a whole lot of nothing. The biggest game of the night appears to be (outside of us, of course) in Oleans where the Bonnies welcome Temple. Having seen Temple about five times this year and the Bonnies about three times, I just cannot believe the Bonnies have enough to battle with Temple, let alone win. Starnger things have happen with home cooking so hope is there. While I will root for the Bonnies, I don't believe they win. TEMPLE.

The rest is pretty bad. Can't see Fordham winning at DUQUESNE; conversely, can't see Charlotte winning at DAYTON although Dayton has lost at home already to the likes of Rhode Island and Duquesne. Plus, Kevin Dillard and Chris Johnson are hurting given recent game injuries so an already depleted scholarship roster is in shambles even still. A Charlotte win would seem more realistic than a Fordham win so if that does happen, I won't be too surprised.

St. Joe's is at Rhode Island and to me, its another throw-away game ala the two above. Just the flotsam and jetsam jockeying at the bottom of the conference trying to get a Tuesday home game and keep hope alive for bouncing the ball on the boards in March. I was very happy to see St. Joe's bounce back from us and bounce Umass but they are only 3 and 7 on the road and 1 and 4 on the road in conference play. I think they are the favorite and should win, it is Rhode Island after all. Still, it is shaky to say the least. Still, has to be ST. JOSEPH's.

Once again, this is the time of the year where nothing should surprise anyone. Even is all the "favorites" lost (except us) that would ultimatley serve to keep the chaff down further away from us at the top of the wheat.

Crucial is us winning and Temple losing. The rest are negotiating conference dance cards. Of course, if the other St.s win, the Bonnies and Joe's are back into the talk of top four finishers.

Seems to be a whole lot of nothing. The biggest game of the night appears to be (outside of us, of course) in Oleans where the Bonnies welcome Temple. Having seen Temple about five times this year and the Bonnies about three times, I just cannot believe the Bonnies have enough to battle with Temple, let alone win. Starnger things have happen with home cooking so hope is there. While I will root for the Bonnies, I don't believe they win. TEMPLE.

The rest is pretty bad. Can't see Fordham winning at DUQUESNE; conversely, can't see Charlotte winning at DAYTON although Dayton has lost at home already to the likes of Rhode Island and Duquesne. Plus, Kevin Dillard and Chris Johnson are hurting given recent game injuries so an already depleted scholarship roster is in shambles even still. A Charlotte win would seem more realistic than a Fordham win so if that does happen, I won't be too surprised.

St. Joe's is at Rhode Island and to me, its another throw-away game ala the two above. Just the flotsam and jetsam jockeying at the bottom of the conference trying to get a Tuesday home game and keep hope alive for bouncing the ball on the boards in March. I was very happy to see St. Joe's bounce back from us and bounce Umass but they are only 3 and 7 on the road and 1 and 4 on the road in conference play. I think they are the favorite and should win, it is Rhode Island after all. Still, it is shaky to say the least. Still, has to be ST. JOSEPH's.

Once again, this is the time of the year where nothing should surprise anyone. Even is all the "favorites" lost (except us) that would ultimatley serve to keep the chaff down further away from us at the top of the wheat.

Crucial is us winning and Temple losing. The rest are negotiating conference dance cards. Of course, if the other St.s win, the Bonnies and Joe's are back into the talk of top four finishers.

Putting aside who should win each game, I think Billiken fans should have a rooting interest in all of the games:

St B over Temple: Should be obvious why. First place here we come.

St Joes over RI: Getting tired of people questioning our record against top 50 teams. Would love to see St. Joes finish season strong and stay in the top 50 RPI.

Dayton over Charlotte: Its an RPI boost as we've played Dayton twice and I want them firmly within the top 100.

Duq over Fordham: Same as Dayton story.

I agree with your picks except....I now have the Bonnies even with Temple and yes they do have enough to battle Temple. I will check Wed to get a final reading on this game.