Bills now 13th on the Wiz list

The Wiz

While I may have been the first to have the Bills in the teens, I have been a laggard as of late (sorry to disappoint MB) especially to KenPom but I am catching up.

Some interesting sidelights.....

If we were to play the top 25 at the Fetz we would lose to only 3 teams.....Ky,...Oh St. and Kan.

I notice in the latest bracketology they are showing us as a 10 seed vs 7th seed Vandy. I think we are better than 10....Oh well, ...Bills by 4 over Vandy.

Lunardi shows A-10 getting only 2 bids after Saturday. In a way, this is good, since I think if X were to wint the A1- tourney, we'd still be going if we just keep winning. Wiz, why isn't Temple cracking the top 25? Will they since Harvard and Creighton both lost? And, Wiz, right now I'm glad we're not playing Mizzery anywhere. Hate to say it, but the Tigers are a damn good team and capable of beating anyone.

Lunardi shows A-10 getting only 2 bids after Saturday. In a way, this is good, since I think if X were to wint the A1- tourney, we'd still be going if we just keep winning. Wiz, why isn't Temple cracking the top 25? Will they since Harvard and Creighton both lost? And, Wiz, right now I'm glad we're not playing Mizzery anywhere. Hate to say it, but the Tigers are a damn good team and capable of beating anyone.

not me, I want the tiggers bad in the tourney. RM would coach the ###### out of "Make it Rain" Haith.

Temple isn't cracking the top 25 because of losses to Bowling Green and Richmond. And even if Harvard and Creighton fall off the list there are other more deserving teams than the Owls...say for instance.... the Bills. As for Mizzou if we play them at the Fetz...Bills by 1. We too, are capable of beating anyone ...even the 3 in my OP if we have a good night.