Majerus Bit

A good little bit on Majerus and the Bills from New Mexico. And we get a Grandy dunk...

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/sports/ncaa/majerus-returns-to-pit-in-billikens-blue?utm_source=feedburner

Also, we are mentioned in the ESPN weekly watch

http://espn.go.com/ncb/notebook/_/page/notebookweekendwatch111230/dec-30-jan-1

When I first read your Thread Title I was worried that he was bit by a wild animal in New Mexico. You know they had an outbreak of hantavirus there a few years ago and it is often fatal.

I learned that sh%t in the MS Biosecurity & Disaster Preparedness Program at Saint Louis University.

Learning B$#ches!

Books!

Billikens!

USA!

When I first read your Thread Title I was worried that he was bit by a wild animal in New Mexico. You know they had an outbreak of hantavirus there a few years ago and it is often fatal.

I learned that sh%t in the MS Biosecurity & Disaster Preparedness Program at Saint Louis University.

Learning B$#ches!

Books!

Billikens!

USA!

I guess in your course they forgot to mention the PLAGUE, as in black death.....also....we've got a lot of anti-vaccination types out here so pertussis (whooping cough) is also endemic. I hope the team has all their shots.

Pitboss

I guess in your course they forgot to mention the PLAGUE, as in black death.....also....we've got a lot of anti-vaccination types out here so pertussis (whooping cough) is also endemic. I hope the team has all their shots.

Pitboss

Is there a vaccine to prevent a double free throw advantage for the lobos ? Evidently not. No me gusta !