Xavier-Cincy Suspensions

Taj79

OK OK OK you all seem to be right after reviewing the video in HD very closlely it does seem the angel seems to have thrown a punch, good for him

billikenfan05 I usually don't resort to pointing out spelling errors, because we all know it is the lowest form of internet weaponry, but because you love to point out mine,

you spelled Cincinnati with Two T's in your first bold sentence and that my friend is a spelling error that really annoys me. almost worse then when people pronounce Xavier EXavier.

Its pronounced like a Z everybody say it with me ZAVIER ZAVIER not EXAVIER

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK OK OK you all seem to be right after reviewing the video in HD very closlely it does seem the angel seems to have thrown a punch, good for him

billikenfan05 I usually don't resort to pointing out spelling errors, because we all know it is the lowest form of internet weaponry, but because you love to point out mine,

you spelled Cincinnati with Two T's in your first bold sentence and that my friend is a spelling error that really annoys me. almost worse then when people pronounce Xavier EXavier.

Its pronounced like a Z everybody say it with me ZAVIER ZAVIER not EXAVIER

Posted Image

Didn't in an earlier exchange on this message board KMed said he was a student at SLU and was part of the Slunatics? If so, have guys like 05, Slufan13 or bk18 ever met him (knowing you guys are current students that are part of the student body at games)? I also remember him saying he PMed some of you guys so he could meet up with some of you in another thread. Did that ever happen? Just wondering as he seems like kind of a troll that might just be talking a lot of sh*t.

Didn't in an earlier exchange on this message board KMed said he was a student at SLU and was part of the Slunatics? If so, have guys like 05, Slufan13 or bk18 ever met him (knowing you guys are current students that are part of the student body at games)? I also remember him saying he PMed some of you guys so he could meet up with some of you in another thread. Did that ever happen? Just wondering as he seems like kind of a troll that might just be talking a lot of sh*t.

Never seen the kid in my life. Supposedly know what he looks like from pictures.

after reading this thread, and watching the entire press conference, I am even more of a fan of our program, because when we put our star players on a press conference, they can think for themselves, and they can also speak in words that contain more than two syllables! Really? Tu? If you're going to redact your statement about being "gangsta" or a team of thugs, the least you could do is rehearse the speech the PR department wrote out for you and not sound like a complete gangsta or thug. SPEAK...CLEAR...ENGLISH. Don't just avoid looking at the camera and sniffle. Whatever genius decided to have him in on that press conference should be fired, right along with the genius who decided to have his comments aired after the game. The only reason he's playing at X instead of UC is because he got a 15 instead of a 14 on his ACT for spelling his name right. BC, KM, and KC aren't reading off a page when we see them on the press conferences. IMO, the suspensions are light, especially for a university that "supposedly" has such high standards, but when it comes down to it, we'll show them what's up.