CR's best one minute of play

GOSLU68

showed up and finished at both ends of the court in less than one minute; save it for your NBA audition CR.

I would still like to see CR get a redshirt year if WR can get all the credits he needs to play again.

showed up and finished at both ends of the court in less than one minute; save it for your NBA audition CR.

I would still like to see CR get a redshirt year if WR can get all the credits he needs to play again.

Unfortunately, I don't think the redshirt year will happen. I have felt all year that CR just needed more minutes. He has been playing much better the last 6 games and that seemed to start when he started getting more minutes. I think he has the physical tools. I think he lacks confidence at times. You can see his confidence grow as the game goes on as he is involved more in the offense and game in general. I was sitting right next to the bench when he missed the layup in the second half and when he came out he was really upset. I believe he really wants to be a big contributor. I think it helps him to have KM back on the bench and in practice. I also think it helps him to know that WR is just some hard work from being back in the mix. We have to remember that CR was kind of left out on an island with the guys gone to suspension and two others transferring. I will continue to say that the more minutes he gets the stronger more confident player we will see.

Unfortunately, I don't think the redshirt year will happen. I have felt all year that CR just needed more minutes. He has been playing much better the last 6 games and that seemed to start when he started getting more minutes. I think he has the physical tools. I think he lacks confidence at times. You can see his confidence grow as the game goes on as he is involved more in the offense and game in general. I was sitting right next to the bench when he missed the layup in the second half and when he came out he was really upset. I believe he really wants to be a big contributor. I think it helps him to have KM back on the bench and in practice. I also think it helps him to know that WR is just some hard work from being back in the mix. We have to remember that CR was kind of left out on an island with the guys gone to suspension and two others transferring. I will continue to say that the more minutes he gets the stronger more confident player we will see.

I thought what saved him from suspension following the other guys was he had a girl friend you were not suggesting KM's example should be followed were you?

I thought what saved him from suspension following the other guys was he had a girl friend you were not suggesting KM's example should be followed were you?

What saved him from suspension is that he didn't go out and wasn't involved with the situation at all. CR is probably one of the best off the court citizens on the team.

WHAT????? Are you serious with this comment or question or whatever it was? What a ridiculous question/assumption. No my point was strictly basketball. At the end of the year last year CR had made some good progress and the guys he was playing alongside were a big part of that. Making him feel more comfortable about his role and getting him good positions to be successful ON THE COURT. There is a certain comfort level for everyone that comes along with familiar. KM practicing and WR having the ability to return would bring back a certain level of familiar. I think it is a little more than coincidence that when both were readmitted to school and KM returned, CR got back on the up escalator. He has been more emotional, has had a higher energy level, and started to come out of the shell a little bit. I said nothing about any example that anyone set or anyone following anyone. Either you need to learn how to read or state your assumptions as your own.

What saved him from suspension is that he didn't go out and wasn't involved with the situation at all. CR is probably one of the best off the court citizens on the team.

By far one of the truest things ever stated about Cory.