46 points and 41 points

NH

The first number is what we scored today. A pitiful number to say the least. Yet, we only lost by six points which is somewhat encouraging. This year, and almost every year I've been a Bills fan, our offense has struggled. However, our halfcourt defense has kept us in ballgames. I always thought that if we could just score at a higher clip, we could be a really good team.

The second number is the points per game of the players we have coming in next year combined. Not points in high school but points in D1 men's basketball. Talk about a shot in the arm. As opposed to pressing guys into roles they shouldn't have to be in, our guys counted on to carry the load now can pick their sports and be the 3rd, 4th, 5th maybe even 6th options. Keep up the defense and I see us losing no more than two or three games in A-10 play.

The first number is what we scored today. A pitiful number to say the least. Yet, we only lost by six points which is somewhat encouraging. This year, and almost every year I've been a Bills fan, our offense has struggled. However, our halfcourt defense has kept us in ballgames. I always thought that if we could just score at a higher clip, we could be a really good team.

The second number is the points per game of the players we have coming in next year combined. Not points in high school but points in D1 men's basketball. Talk about a shot in the arm. As opposed to pressing guys into roles they shouldn't have to be in, our guys counted on to carry the load now can pick their sports and be the 3rd, 4th, 5th maybe even 6th options. Keep up the defense and I see us losing no more than two or three games in A-10 play.

+1. Good post. Very true. Next year should be exciting.

Assuming willie keeps his grades up

WR, even moreso than KM, is the key next year. While KM alone would have added a few more W's this year, he's not a prime rebounder, not a D force in the paint, and can't be counted on to score in the paint. WR does all of this. One of the reasons we have trouble scoring this year is teams know to pressure the perimiter against us because we've got zero options down low. WR gives us this next year. Also, RL should now get schooled in the post, along w/ CE and CR as WR can't play 40mpg and we don't know what we've got in Manning. Right now it's just darned excrutiating to see this team play. But we knew it would be in October.

WR, even moreso than KM, is the key next year. While KM alone would have added a few more W's this year, he's not a prime rebounder, not a D force in the paint, and can't be counted on to score in the paint. WR does all of this. One of the reasons we have trouble scoring this year is teams know to pressure the perimiter against us because we've got zero options down low. WR gives us this next year. Also, RL should now get schooled in the post, along w/ CE and CR as WR can't play 40mpg and we don't know what we've got in Manning. Right now it's just darned excrutiating to see this team play. But we knew it would be in October.

if you saw the GW game you saw CR, CE, BC, RL all got lots of minutes. Tough education but they are learning. This is much better than watching Lisch try to carry the Bills by himself.

How many options do we have at guard that are better than Polk?

I did not get to see the second half because we had company arrive at 2:00

The Rhode Island game I thought CE had some spectacular minutes-doing things he could not do his freshman year- he definitely is putting forth some real effort- if we get diversions driving the lane and posting up RL and CE

are going to have eye popping numbers. Give them JB. KM, and WR or a Juco at the 5 and 80 points is not a dream.

what is GW record at Smith Center? It is a tough road win.

Why do you believe that?

Number one is because we are SLU and we need him back. How often do we get what we need? It looks as if we will have a very good team next season but something negative always seems to happen.

Number two because he may get frustrated with not being able to play his game and just stay home, especially if WR does not play next season. Will he be willing to go through another year like this one? His father may make him come back and stick it out. The only way he will become a good college and pro player is for him to learn what the coaches are teaching him. I hope he comes back because I still believe he will be a special player by the start of his senior year.