OT: Clyburn on now

The Pelican

Yeah, I don't think we recruited him hard enough. I don't know what he said his decision was based on, but the guy is putting up 20 ppg and 9 rpb.

He only averaged 11 ppg in high school. Just goes to show that you can't overlook JUCO players and prep school players.

Yeah, I don't think we recruited him hard enough. I don't know what he said his decision was based on, but the guy is putting up 20 ppg and 9 rpb.

He only averaged 11 ppg in high school. Just goes to show that you can't overlook JUCO players and prep school players.

What do you base your first sentence on? We actually were on him pretty hard. We were one of his final 2 or 3 if I remember correctly.

What do you base your first sentence on? We actually were on him pretty hard. We were one of his final 2 or 3 if I remember correctly.

I don't think he ever was too into SLU. But it did seem like we recruited him hard, starting two summers ago.

He had multiple opportunities to commit and never did. Utah kind of came out of nowhere I think.

I don't think he ever was too into SLU. But it did seem like we recruited him hard, starting two summers ago.

He had multiple opportunities to commit and never did. Utah kind of came out of nowhere I think.

Yeah...I'm pretty sure it came down to Iowa State, Utah, and us. All signs pointed to Iowa State, and I think a lot of that had to do with a teammate of his committing there. Most people thought we were his 2nd choice and then Utah swooped him up.

As it's been said on here before. We have Evans who kind of takes his place. The commitment of Evans led to the commitment of McCall and got everything rolling with Jordair. If I could choose between Clyburn for 2 years or DE, MM, JJ, for 4 years, I'd take the freshmen trio every time.

As it's been said on here before. We have Evans who kind of takes his place. The commitment of Evans led to the commitment of McCall and got everything rolling with Jordair. If I could choose between Clyburn for 2 years or DE, MM, JJ, for 4 years, I'd take the freshmen trio every time.

Good point about DE leading to MM.

Clyburn would help, but I think DE will be a heck of a player.

We have 9 scholarship players. We could have added him to the mix. And we could still have room for Barnett the next year.

current 9 + Clyburn + WR & KM + Barnett = 13.

We had Jordair much earlier than people realize.

We had Jordair much earlier than people realize.

There were rumors that he had committed in December. He also announce he was committing the same day it was announced that JJ was transferring. RL also committed the same day Reid transferred. Both interesting.

There were rumors that he had committed in December. He also announce he was committing the same day it was announced that JJ was transferring. RL also committed the same day Reid transferred. Both interesting.

Anyone know what kind of numbers Reid is putting up at the D2 school.