Jacksonville beats Florida on the road

bsheldon

A team that SLU beat will be on sportscenter tonight.

Jacksonville beat Florida in Florida's house. This will have a big jump in Jacksonville's rpi. Florida had an rpi of 3 before this game.

Again, this might not matter in the grand scheme of things with the way things are going, but I can help but think this way. And if we do get our guys back at semester...who knows. Every little bit helps.

Jacksonville beat Florida in Florida's house. This will have a big jump in Jacksonville's rpi. Florida had an rpi of 3 before this game.

Again, this might not matter in the grand scheme of things with the way things are going, but I can help but think this way. And if we do get our guys back at semester...who knows. Every little bit helps.

Always good knowing these details-I wonder if Graham sexually assaulted Florida's student section also?

Exactly why Bradley Beal shouldn't play for Florida.

I know its an indirect stretch (in fact it reminds me of 2 years ago when we beat BC who beat UNC when they were national champs)

but my extremely biased opinion thinks he should have stayed local.

And for those who weren't able to watch the game on ESPN3, I can assure you that JU's behavior and sportsmanship hasn't improved since Wednesday.

I understand they just beat the Gators for the first time in 16 years, but to jump around at center court while doing the "Gator Chomp" with your arms to the Florida fans was a bit much. Made me appreciate even more that we were able to come back and beat those punks.

And for those who weren't able to watch the game on ESPN3, I can assure you that JU's behavior and sportsmanship hasn't improved since Wednesday.

I understand they just beat the Gators for the first time in 16 years, but to jump around at center court while doing the "Gator Chomp" with your arms to the Florida fans was a bit much. Made me appreciate even more that we were able to come back and beat those punks.

Punks is right... I'm still appalled at the obscene gestures, but most of all, the laughter and cheering while KC was down clutching his head. MAN was I heated..

Exactly why Bradley Beal shouldn't play for Florida.

I know its an indirect stretch (in fact it reminds me of 2 years ago when we beat BC who beat UNC when they were national champs)

but my extremely biased opinion thinks he should have stayed local.

Meh, He wasnt going to come to SLU or go to Mo-state or SIUC or any other mid major and maybe he doenst feel like he would fit in the Mike Anderson system at MU. Even the stars at MU only get 20-25 minutes a game.

Plus the last Chaminade kid to go to Flordia turned out pretty good. It sounds like the Chaminade coach has a pretty good relationship with the Flordia staff.

Plus their are a lot worse places to spend 4 years of your young adult life than in Gainesville.