Baby Blues Not Going to Ft. Wayne

I just heard that the cheerleaders will be headed to Ft. Wayne and the Baby Blues won't. I don't understand this. SLU will have a very sparse crowd there as the game is on a Monday 6 hrs. away why would the school not send the dance team that at leasts provides some support for the team? I'm sure the ND dance team will be there.

Yeah .. I think they should go to fort wayne .. I think they might influence the outcome of the game!

Dude, it's probably not budgeted .. don't get upset ..

Also, I'm pretty sure that Notre Dame doesn't have a dance team. Thus, there might have been an agreement that this would be a cheerleaders "only" event ..

RecCenter Rat don't be stupid. This is not about the outcome of the game. We have SLU students who spend all year working on dance routines (not on scholarship) and performing at the games now in the post season one of the biggest games of the year and we don't let them attend? Why, so we could save $250 on hotel rooms.

Not many SLU fans will be able to attend why not have the 12 extra fans?

Why would there even be a need for any hotel bills? Someone on here already posted it was just a 300+ drive. Even allowing for the game, that would be an easy days drive for me, so if they took a bus...shouldn't be any problem.