What next?

bauman

We still don't know about the status of the player's future with SLU. Obviously they are not enrolled, but is it a one semester issue or permanent? I could see KM at least coming back when he is able. He would have to sit out a year whereever he went so coming back to SLU next sem/yr. MIGHT be possible. Based on Willie's family situation he might also return since he clearly isn't ready for the NBA or its development league (in my opinion).

Let's assume the worst-they are gone and won't return.

Is this year a total loss? I don't think so. I think we are better than we were 2 yrs ago when KM/WR were Fr. Look at that roster vs. this year's even w/o KM/WR. It might even be possible that we will be better than we were last yr. BC healthy, KC more confident/experiences, CE all yr, CS much improved shot is possible, CR hope he has developed as much as some of you have speculated. Add to the above a talented big man-RL; a best in Chicago SG-MM; a talented #1-JJ and a solid #3-DE. No we can't be better or even as good as we would have been w/o losing KM/WR, but we are still going to be a very good team.

At this point we need to get over it and get back to looking forward to an excellent yr of SLU hoops. Lookin back ain't gonna hep!

Go Bills

i would be surprised if mitchell doesnt actually upgrade basketball wise out of this. look at the smokey on the edge programs like kstate, west virginia etc to look at him similar to a supreme juco transfer.

willie on the other hand i bet is off to europe. i have been told he has ties with the rush boys in kansas city that would make sure he is taken care of across the ocean.

i would be surprised if mitchell doesnt actually upgrade basketball wise out of this. look at the smokey on the edge programs like kstate, west virginia etc to look at him similar to a supreme juco transfer.

willie on the other hand i bet is off to europe. i have been told he has ties with the rush boys in kansas city that would make sure he is taken care of across the ocean.

I had also heard that even before this judgment was handed down that he had some "agents" trying to find a place for him to play in Europe. Then, next years he would declare for the NBA draft. I wish him and Kwamain all the best. They are not bad guys, but you can bet the media and those not close to SLU will make them out to be monsters.

I had also heard that even before this judgment was handed down that he had some "agents" trying to find a place for him to play in Europe. Then, next years he would declare for the NBA draft. I wish him and Kwamain all the best. They are not bad guys, but you can bet the media and those not close to SLU will make them out to be monsters.

Some on here made them out to be monsters. There are some who want the Bills to be forever made up of Luke Meyers, Paul Eckerles and the like. Who cares if we are a perpetual loser of a program? Our guys play hard and volunteer at soup kitchens.