OT: here's a surprise Bruce Pearl in trouble

billiken_roy

nothing witty, i am too ill from "standup guy", "great coach", "dont care if he lied", "dont care about making excessive calls", "dont care about mess he was in with illinois", "he's a great coach and great mascot" "can rally kis around him for a men's basketball program".

what are you his agent?

maybe that never before success is derived from his CHEATING?

ever think of that? my gosh. they got him dead to right. his career is at very minimum going to change if not be over.

Question roy. How about getting players to put the ball in the net? Sell their souls on the floor and at practice? I guess he cheated at that too? And you completely skated past Pearl's support of all UT athletics not just his own team. I have never seen RM at a women's basketball game or any other Billiken sporting event other than his own, much less painting up.

Majerus Painting up for Women's Basketball???

Posted Image

i dont know about you but if i was to cheat, i sure as hell wouldnt cheat to get players that couldnt put the ball in the basket, or werent fantastic athletes.

on the other hand, it isnt beyond reality to believe if we dont cheat the players we eventually get wont be as good as the cheater gets.

sorry to the rest of the basketball world out there thinking, "WEll duh roy of course" but apparently this flesh eating fish guy doesnt get it.

by the way, are you saying that i was defending rickma actions off the court at some point by pointing out his less than frequent appearances at other slu events? that's a first. no one's ever accused me of that before. you apparently dont come here much do you.

i dont know about you but if i was to cheat, i sure as hell wouldnt cheat to get players that couldnt put the ball in the basket, or werent fantastic athletes.

on the other hand, it isnt beyond reality to believe if we dont cheat the players we eventually get wont be as good as the cheater gets.

sorry to the rest of the basketball world out there thinking, "WEll duh roy of course" but apparently this flesh eating fish guy doesnt get it.

by the way, are you saying that i was defending rickma actions off the court at some point by pointing out his less than frequent appearances at other slu events? that's a first. no one's ever accused me of that before. you apparently dont come here much do you.

This reminds me of a certain movie from the 90s...

"You took the purest thing in your life and corrupted it, for what? For what? ...Boys, the rules don't make much sense. But I believe in the rules. Some of us broke them. I broke them. I can't do this. I can't win like this. "