Who will make the greatest difference from last year to this year?

bk18

The Billikens are predicted to improve by almost everyone...  

43 members have voted

1. 1. But who will make the greatest difference?

• THE RETURNING PLAYERS - the offseason for the returning players is going to be the greatest factor for their improvement. No longer the Billikids, the returning players are ready to take it to a new level with improved skills, strength, size, speed, and maturity.
    • THE RECRUITS- best recruiting class in a long time is going to fill the gaps we need. Loe, McCall, Evans, and Jett aren't going to be first team all-conference, but they are going make great contributions and allow KM, WR, KC etc. keep their minutes reasonable so they will be fresh and healthy.

CS definitley needs to show improvement. He had flashes of brilliance but will need to be consistent. KC did fine last year although I like to see better shooting. He played a lot of minutes and he usually kept the turnovers to a minimum. Naturally, KM is the heart of that team. Everything will start with KM. But KM needs KC as a solid backcourt partner and backup. I think he will fit the bill. KC was a bit of a gunner in high school and I certainly don't want to see that at the D1 level, but I want him to shoot more than he did last year.

first i think that as the season went on the leadership batton became more and more cassity's and less mitchell's. the truth is that both were more or less required presenses as much as possible to win.

second, i saw pinckneyville a number of times while kyle was in high school and i disagree he was a gunner. imo he didnt shoot enough in high school either as he often dished off to his teamates for their opportunities when he had gotten to the lane. i thought then already that he didnt look to score enough considering his skills compared to his high school competition.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic