the crowd

p diddy

i really have give a salute to the crowd at last night's game. i heard it was about 5600 in attendance, but you would have thought it was 15,000 in the house. boy, it got loud in there. when AD hit that winning shot, we were all falling over each other. the atmosphere was great. i really enjoyed the family arena. i can't wait until we have our own building.

i was also encouraged by the play of darren clarke. you can tell how good he is going to be in the future if he continues to work hard. he's a keeper. sometimes, you just have to have a little patience with freshmen. he's a talented kid.

can you believe that we have a chance for 20 victories?

did anybody notice on the radio games that when drejaj makes a three, earl always yells BA-DA-BING! We must make some signs for home game for AD, one of the toughest kids i've ever seen in a billiken uniform. burwell's column on him this morning was a great read.

The Billikens

Bad Boyz for Life

I agree! It seemed like a huge crowd ans when we were on the comeback the noise level was very high. The cheer on the give and go layup by varner where he made the shot and was fouled was almost as loud as the end of the game. Man, does this make one salivate for our new building!!

Watching it on TV it wasn't like a Bills game at Savis. First, it looked crowded from about all camera angles. Didn't see many empty seats except in the upper reaches. And the noise level, well it's the loudest I've heard since we beat Kansas a few years back. We ought to play half our home games there.