OT: Bobby Knight golf outtakes

I had this thought at church yesterday that Lubbock once had within its city limits Knight and Mike Leach. Now look at El Paso -- Mike Price and Tim Floyd both reside there. Boy, talk about renegades getting second chances in the lone star state?!

I had this thought at church yesterday that Lubbock once had within its city limits Knight and Mike Leach. Now look at El Paso -- Mike Price and Tim Floyd both reside there. Boy, talk about renegades getting second chances in the lone star state?!

No doubt about when RM departs we need Booby to replace him. Can you imagine his take on charter flights and having to spend 5 days stuck in snowbound Philadelphia? He makes RM look like a girl scout. I have a friend who played a round with him in a Fuzzy Zoeller charity event and said he ended up putting a large hole in the front end of his golf cart with a nine iron. Makes you wonder if Booby was Elin Woods Nordegren swing guru? Good stuff.

No doubt about when RM departs we need Booby to replace him. Can you imagine his take on charter flights and having to spend 5 days stuck in snowbound Philadelphia? He makes RM look like a girl scout. I have a friend who played a round with him in a Fuzzy Zoeller charity event and said he ended up putting a large hole in the front end of his golf cart with a nine iron. Makes you wonder if Booby was Elin Woods Nordegren swing guru? Good stuff.

Bobby Knight AND the Fuzz? WOW... It almost makes me cringe to say this, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that round.