How did other really young teams do?

I was just looking around on my favorite stat site and came across this info. Out of the ten youngest teams in the country SLU and Kentucky were the only two to have winning record and the only two to have an RPI better than 200.

http://statsheet.com/mcb/stattracker/experience

the other teams were a combined 85-182. yikes. we could be better than kentucky next year, depending on how many asshat kangaroos leave early and how many asshat kangaroos they bring in.

the other teams were a combined 85-182. yikes. we could be better than kentucky next year, depending on how many asshat kangaroos leave early and how many asshat kangaroos they bring in.

Well, Kentucky stands to lose 4 starters to the first round of the NBA draft...Wall, Cousins, Patterson (not a frosh I know) and Bledsoe...

Well, Kentucky stands to lose 4 starters to the first round of the NBA draft...Wall, Cousins, Patterson (not a frosh I know) and Bledsoe...

Kentucky will be OK--maybe not 30 wins, but 25. They are still Kentucky.

This article only reiterates what a GREAT job Majerus did with this bunch. Truly outstanding. It was a fun ride. Bring on Midnight Madness.