Dear Jordan Crawford

Please go to the NBA and take Chris Wright with you.

Sincerely,

-Runnin'Billiken

Crawford puttin on a nice show vs. Minnesota right now. Absolutely sick move to the basket. See the SC top10 tonight. Would love to never see him again in a Xavier uniform vs. the Bills.

Sincerely,

-Runnin'Billiken

Crawford puttin on a nice show vs. Minnesota right now. Absolutely sick move to the basket. See the SC top10 tonight. Would love to never see him again in a Xavier uniform vs. the Bills.

Crawford is the man. He's takin that game over. The end of that drive to the basket by Jordan looked similar to Kwamain's the other night against Ind St.

I also want to see him leave for the Bills sake.

Dear Temple,

Why couldn't you play like ###### against us you dick bags! Fernandez keeps throwing up those ugly ass shots like he did against us but go figure they arent going in. They just look awful especially there defense and I know cornell shoots the 3 better than any team in the nation but it seems like every shot is falling for cornell. Your not representing the A10 very well but dont you worry SLU will show the nation we are the face of the A10 with a nice CBI champs banner next year!

Sincerely,

-StlBills

Sincerely,

-Runnin'Billiken

I'm shakin in my own shoes.

Regards,

LeBron James