Mississippi State

p diddy

Does a bubble team like Mississippi State get a NCAA bid after losing in double OT to Kentucky in SEC Final?

I've got to think the committee views it in a positive light, yes, I think it gets them over the hump. Even if I don't agree, I just hope the committee is consistent. If Illinois' game against OSU got Illinois in yesterday, then Miss. St.'s game today should have gotten them in.

Personally, I don't think either should be in the tourney.

On a side note, Griffey had a pretty good game for Illinois yesterday, but it appears he didn't get extensive playing time this year (i didn't pay attention to Illinois this year, so maybe i'm wrong).

I've got to think the committee views it in a positive light, yes, I think it gets them over the hump. Even if I don't agree, I just hope the committee is consistent. If Illinois' game against OSU got Illinois in yesterday, then Miss. St.'s game today should have gotten them in.

Personally, I don't think either should be in the tourney.

On a side note, Griffey had a pretty good game for Illinois yesterday, but it appears he didn't get extensive playing time this year (i didn't pay attention to Illinois this year, so maybe i'm wrong).

It appears the annual screwing of the mid-majors is in full bloom right now. BCS teams with an RPI of 60 are being considered in and mid majors with RPIs in the 30s are being questioned if not penciled out. Nevermind that the RPI system actually favors all the BCS schools. Sigh. Another year, same old sheat.

Griffey started playing a lot more during conference season and performed well. He will be a big part of their plans going foward and I'm happy for him. His father was always a very classy poster on this board.

It appears the annual screwing of the mid-majors is in full bloom right now. BCS teams with an RPI of 60 are being considered in and mid majors with RPIs in the 30s are being questioned if not penciled out. Nevermind that the RPI system actually favors all the BCS schools. Sigh. Another year, same old sheat.

Griffey started playing a lot more during conference season and performed well. He will be a big part of their plans going foward and I'm happy for him. His father was always a very classy poster on this board.

Do not think Miss St or Illinois should be in. Who are the mid majors getting screwed Kshoe?