Board Pendulum

SShoe

You gotta love the board's overreaction to wins and losses. We beat UD and everybody is arguing that we should be in the NCAA tournament. We lose one game and we're out of the NIT. I guess that's the way of the world these days.

You gotta love the board's overreaction to wins and losses. We beat UD and everybody is arguing that we should be in the NCAA tournament. We lose one game and we're out of the NIT. I guess that's the way of the world these days.

Message Boards, in general, are the gathering points of the extreme fans. That lends itself towards extreme highs and lows. Hyperbole abounds, as it were.

I hope we're in the NIT, I truly do.

The RPI, the 8 Low Con automatics, and history itself scare me. It's not like we haven't been down this road before because we have.

I don't think today's game necessarily excludes us from the NIT. There are a lot of factors outside SLU's control.

The NIT isn't the old 40 team field decided by our old friends from the NY schools. The NIT is likely down to 24 at larges. Do I think SLU deserves to be among those 24? Of course I do.