Dayton Board

While watching the MVC tournament final I would take a look at the SLU board and Dayton board and see what was said about last night's game. Not much talk on this board but boy are the Flyer fans upset.

It is interesting how little respect some Dayton fans give the Bills after being beat twice by a team of freshmen and sophomores. SLU was called a mediiocre team by one poster and an average team by another. Another called the SLU players slow. Maybe give these kids some credit. After all they just beat a senior laden team twice and on Dayton's floor on senior night. Sounds like a pretty decent team to me. But, let's hope the rest of the A10 keeps under estimating SLU. That is our advantage.

What I saw were smarter and better coached players. And a better game plan. Maybe Dayton has more athletes but SLU has more basketball players. There is a difference. I see why RM makes sure he recruits team players from winning programs. Character, basketball IQ, the ability to learn and execute what the coach teaches is just as important as sheer athletic ability.

I have never seen a SLU team that can execute as well as this one. And dam, they are only freshmen and sophomores.

While watching the MVC tournament final I would take a look at the SLU board and Dayton board and see what was said about last night's game. Not much talk on this board but boy are the Flyer fans upset.

It is interesting how little respect some Dayton fans give the Bills after being beat twice by a team of freshmen and sophomores. SLU was called a mediiocre team by one poster and an average team by another. Another called the SLU players slow. Maybe give these kids some credit. After all they just beat a senior laden team twice and on Dayton's floor on senior night. Sounds like a pretty decent team to me. But, let's hope the rest of the A10 keeps under estimating SLU. That is our advantage.

What I saw were smarter and better coached players. And a better game plan. Maybe Dayton has more athletes but SLU has more basketball players. There is a difference. I see why RM makes sure he recruits team players from winning programs. Character, basketball IQ, the ability to learn and execute what the coach teaches is just as important as sheer athletic ability.

I have never seen a SLU team that can execute as well as this one. And dam, they are only freshmen and sophomores.

WVBilliken-

Give me the name and addresses of those Dayton posters who are ripping the Billikens.

HAHAHAHAHA

just read this...

"All I have to say is even the biggest BG supporters have to admit something is wrong. As fans, you can't be blind anymore. This guy is just not a good coach.

How can you get outcoached like that? How can you let someone **** IN YOUR MOUTH!"

How can you let someone ###### IN YOUR MOUTH!?!? PRICELESS.