Recruit at Game Tonight

Runnin'Billiken was walking back to Marchetti from DeMat this afternoon when he saw a cart driven by a member of the basketball staff (no, I do not know who, but I recognize him as a staff member) with the front passenger a late-high-school-age kid wearing red basketball shoes and air jordan pants (white, black hair, NOT 7 feet tall, but looked like a forward type) and his father in the back being given a tour. I paid specific attention to his height, he was definitely NOT Loe. Seing as how this was at 4:30, I assume the kid will be in attendance tonight. Looks like the staff is still on the recruiting hunt. That's all I know. Thought I'd share.

Now off to the game... :lol:

Runnin'Billiken was walking back to Marchetti from DeMat this afternoon when he saw a cart driven by a member of the basketball staff (no, I do not know who, but I recognize him as a staff member) with the front passenger a late-high-school-age kid wearing red basketball shoes and air jordan pants (white, black hair, NOT 7 feet tall, but looked like a forward type) and his father in the back being given a tour. I paid specific attention to his height, he was definitely NOT Loe. Seing as how this was at 4:30, I assume the kid will be in attendance tonight. Looks like the staff is still on the recruiting hunt. That's all I know. Thought I'd share.

Now off to the game... B)

Was he a big bulky kid wearing some kind of necklace that looked like a bunch of chestnuts? On Channel Surfing they showed 3 guys sitting together during a time out. The kid in the middle looked like a Conklin clone. The guy on his right looked like he could've been his father although appeared short. W/O any audio I was just guessing the reason for the camera on them might be to show his face on the four corner score boards.

Was he a big bulky kid wearing some kind of necklace that looked like a bunch of chestnuts? On Channel Surfing they showed 3 guys sitting together during a time out. The kid in the middle looked like a Conklin clone. The guy on his right looked like he could've been his father although appeared short. W/O any audio I was just guessing the reason for the camera on them might be to show his face on the four corner score boards.

He did bear some resemblance of Conklin. That's part of the reason I thought he was a forward. He didn't look extremely tall sitting down.

He did bear some resemblance of Conklin. That's part of the reason I thought he was a forward. He didn't look extremely tall sitting down.

So that was him? Any idea who he might be? I'm still holding out hope for Loe. He sounds like a difference maker, which is what we heard about CE without ever having seen him play. And, lo and behold, he has been. We've sure come a long way from the Obi, Dixon, et al days, ain't we?

So that was him? Any idea who he might be? I'm still holding out hope for Loe. He sounds like a difference maker, which is what we heard about CE without ever having seen him play. And, lo and behold, he has been. We've sure come a long way from the Obi, Dixon, et al days, ain't we?

I don't know who he is but I saw him and his father sitting by my section before the game and Porter and Jensen came over to talk with them. Looks like a forward but he was thin - not skinny but not muscular either.

That was the kid I saw. No idea who he is. I'm just calling it like I see it.

That was the kid I saw. No idea who he is. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Said he was skinny in person, just goes to prove TV does add 10lbs. Couldn't tell much because he was sitting down but he looked kind of bulky.