ESPN Love

cheesycow

Forgive me if this has been posted, but:

Saint Louis [18-8 (9-3), RPI: 82, SOS: 142] The Billikens' improbable late-season run toward an NCAA at-large bid continued with a 69-56 win at Massachusetts on Sunday. Saint Louis has won six games in a row. It has three home victories over RPI top-50 opponents, beating Richmond, Dayton and Rhode Island. The Billikens are 4-5 in road games, 3-1 against RPI top-50 opponents and 4-5 against the top 100. The Billikens also have three losses to RPI sub-100 opponents, losing to Iowa State (neutral court), George Washington (road) and Bowling Green (road). The Billikens will have a few chances to improve their profile before the end of the regular season. SLU ends with three straight home games, starting with Xavier on Wednesday night and followed by Duquesne on Saturday and Temple on March 3. It closes the regular season at Dayton on March 6.

From Bracketology bubble watch on ESPN.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bubblewatch?id=103

Awesome. What are you guys' thoughts about the 3-1 record against top 50? Is the sample size big enough for the win % to mean much? i.e. how does it stack up to say a 4-6 record against top 50 from a BCS school?

I don't know but a win over X tonight would be a big step towards getting us even more pub and notice.

Awesome. What are you guys' thoughts about the 3-1 record against top 50? Is the sample size big enough for the win % to mean much? i.e. how does it stack up to say a 4-6 record against top 50 from a BCS school?

We have yo win out to have a chance. Win out and we will have a 6-1 record against the top 50 heading into the A 10 tournament. That will look pretty good.