Scheduling

Playing lousy teams isn't actually so bad for your RPI aslong as you play them on the road. Road victories are heavily weighted in the new RPI calculation and even a pretty lousy team can help your RPI. Beating that same team at home can actually lower your RPI.

Head to Buffalo SLU. I would love to see a SLU/Canisius match up.

SLU scheduled Canisius maybe back in the 80's. They never made it, the game was cancelled because of snow :lol:

Father Curran is the president of Rockhurst. Not sure how he and Biondi are buddies. Curran is actually not a Jesuit. Can't remember what order he belongs to after his name its like OFS or something like that.

OSFS - Oblates of St. Francis de Sales

They run a school in PA called DeSales University and a few high schools as well.

id love to be first from UNC land to give big congrats to you guy awesome season and i know excited this program is to be on the upside....just give it time with the scheduling might take a couple more years might not to get some top programs in here to play at your place....rick knows the system and what to do heck of a coach also dont be upset if you dont get and at large bid.......personally i dont think you guys will because you dont really have a top nonconference win and no top road wins most many top home wins but i think rick knows this is a problem and will fix it i dont know if he can by next yr but hopefully by the year after he will....heck id love to see UNC come here and play again even illinois and mizzou couple programs there with alot of upswing.....so once again congrats from uncland and keep un the good work billikens