Can SLU finish in top 4 of A10?

TheA_Bomb

There's no correlation between what we are doing as fans and what the players on the team are doing in their private thoughts. The results for the Billikens won't change a bit whether we focus on a game at a time, harp on the past, or keep an eye and a half on 2012.

I never said there was a correlation. All I said was that we as fans should do the same and take it 1 game at a time. This way we dont have to endure the roller coaster this board is after a bad or good game.

I never said there was a correlation. All I said was that we as fans should do the same and take it 1 game at a time. This way we dont have to endure the roller coaster this board is after a bad or good game.

Wouldn't "taking it one game at a time" accentuate the roller coaster affect?

Off the topic somewhat, some have pointed out a pronounced roller coaster affect at Tigerboard. And individually I went from low to high Saturday afternoon: heartbreak after Missouri lost on a tip-in and jubilation after SLU's win.

Wouldn't "taking it one game at a time" accentuate the roller coaster affect?

Off the topic somewhat, some have pointed out a pronounced roller coaster affect at Tigerboard. And individually I went from low to high Saturday afternoon: heartbreak after Missouri lost on a tip-in and jubilation after SLU's win.

You are right. I was more getting at running the table and getting in the tourney. Just trying to keep things in perspective.

Saturday was a perfect day for me. ;)