will win Saturday night end the relentless come back to MVC

GOSLU68

In regards to Moser failing at ISU sometimes you need the right guy at the right place and maybe ISU wasn't the right place for him. The year after he left his recruits were tearing it up at a place not known for tearing it up. Working directly with Majerus for years will definitely teach him something and maybe if Rick gets this thing headed in the right direction when he leaves we just promote from within and keep rockin'. Works at X. I'm not saying to dismiss any other possibility but I wouldn't mind this scenario. I still remember back in 02 when he came into Savvis with his UALR team and handed it to SLU.

This is always a looming issue as I just have this feeling that Majerus could at any moment say "that's it." I really mean he could just do it right in the middle of the season or have a heart attack who knows?

In regards to Moser failing at ISU sometimes you need the right guy at the right place and maybe ISU wasn't the right place for him. The year after he left his recruits were tearing it up at a place not known for tearing it up. Working directly with Majerus for years will definitely teach him something and maybe if Rick gets this thing headed in the right direction when he leaves we just promote from within and keep rockin'. Works at X. I'm not saying to dismiss any other possibility but I wouldn't mind this scenario. I still remember back in 02 when he came into Savvis with his UALR team and handed it to SLU.

This is always a looming issue as I just have this feeling that Majerus could at any moment say "that's it." I really mean he could just do it right in the middle of the season or have a heart attack who knows?

Any coach anywhere could just have a heart attack so you could say that for any school. If RM stays 10 years and says he had a enough I would say fine you did your time - so I don't understand why a few seem to think he won't fulfill his 6 year contract - he has said he would. People talk about PM being the next coach because of the Gonzaga model. Also, PM is not a Valley coach he is an A10 coach.

Any coach anywhere could just have a heart attack so you could say that for any school. If RM stays 10 years and says he had a enough I would say fine you did your time - so I don't understand why a few seem to think he won't fulfill his 6 year contract - he has said he would. People talk about PM being the next coach because of the Gonzaga model. Also, PM is not a Valley coach he is an A10 coach.

While shooting is still a player thing I think this year's players look like they are much better coached-there is morr flow and purpose to what they do.

I wish we could see practices so we would know which assistants do what.

If you just came to one game would you even understand that the big guy in black is actually doing mcuh?