UGA and GWU

slulaw09

You're not even a Billiken fan. Thought you were but you're a hater pure and simple.

No, I only worked in the athletic dept. for four years and did an internship in media relations, but you're right. I hate Saint Louis University. Good call. I never go to any games or support the team. Sweet.

Damn man just because he doesn't run around with a SLU flag at the games doesn't mean he isn't a fan.

Read his early entries in the SLU-GA game thread and a few others and the How to Beat The Billikens Version 1.0 thread he started and he was ripping the kids, brutal with freshman, you will agree he is out of line. He should go somewhere else.

Read his early entries in the SLU-GA game thread and a few others and the How to Beat The Billikens Version 1.0 thread he started and he was ripping the kids, brutal with freshman, you will agree he is out of line. He should go somewhere else.

Awwww it's called being a critic. There are plenty of us on here, problem is you can't find them all.