2009-2010 season

My sister just wrapped up her SLU 101 orientation and said that there was a lot of buzz about the student turnout at Chaifetz Arena and that the incoming freshman class has been discussing their legacy when they leave campus in 2013, and a lot of kids have been talking about 100% attendance (on-campus residents) for home games. When she told me that, the hair on my arms stood up as I imagined the Chaifetz overflowing and potentially turning down students due to max capacity.

The Chaifetz Crazies have arrived. It's going to be a great season.

My sister just wrapped up her SLU 101 orientation and said that there was a lot of buzz about the student turnout at Chaifetz Arena and that the incoming freshman class has been discussing their legacy when they leave campus in 2013, and a lot of kids have been talking about 100% attendance (on-campus residents) for home games. When she told me that, the hair on my arms stood up as I imagined the Chaifetz overflowing and potentially turning down students due to max capacity.

The Chaifetz Crazies have arrived. It's going to be a great season.

100% attendance!?!? That's unpossible!

Hey, I guess there are some dreamers in the class of '13. Let 'em dream!

Welcome to the board slulaw. You'll find that jimbo's posts tend to have a lot of witty banter/sarcasm to them. Keeps people on their toes. I will say though, that makes me feel a hell of a lot better about getting more people to the games. However, with this school, it really is the "I'll believe when I see it" stigma we have to live by. Encouraging nonetheless though. :lol:

However, with this school, it really is the "I'll believe when I see it" stigma we have to live by. Encouraging nonetheless though. :lol:

I was just gonna say, "It is still the Show-Me State, isn't it?" If we had 100% on-campus attendance, that would fill half the arena. If we're talking 100% I-got-a-ticket-and-I-actually-went-and-didn't-just-say-I-was-going-to attendance, then I'd be elated. You know what would get those bastards out in force? A custom Billikens Nalgene promotion. First 50-100 students in the building for home games get a free Billiken Blue Bohemian BPA-Busted Bourgeois Bonus Bottle. Or maybe there needs to be a magic carpet to the stadium for all those necktie nancies. No excuses, you bastards. That arena is SICK WID ITTTTTTTTTTT!!! You're doing yourselves a disservice by not going. Let's hope things change. Thus far the students haven't delivered, so we've had to count on... DA PROFESSSSAAAAAA!

I was just gonna say, "It is still the Show-Me State, isn't it?" If we had 100% on-campus attendance, that would fill half the arena. If we're talking 100% I-got-a-ticket-and-I-actually-went-and-didn't-just-say-I-was-going-to attendance, then I'd be elated. You know what would get those bastards out in force? A custom Billikens Nalgene promotion. First 50-100 students in the building for home games get a free Billiken Blue Bohemian BPA-Busted Bourgeois Bonus Bottle. Or maybe there needs to be a magic carpet to the stadium for all those necktie nancies. No excuses, you bastards. That arena is SICK WID ITTTTTTTTTTT!!! You're doing yourselves a disservice by not going. Let's hope things change. Thus far the students haven't delivered, so we've had to count on... DA PROFESSSSAAAAAA!

Keep on keeping on, Jimbo! The only thing you need to know about our resident jester is that he might be the only poster on Billikens.com who is actually funny. Many try, most fail.

You would think that Kramer Soderberg would be more sound fundamentally and not carry the ball so much.

100% just crazy. Take it from a dude that failed German due to absence it ain't happenin'. But admirable goal. I guess no one in that class will ever have a job that conflicts or a class.

incoming freshman class has been discussing their legacy when they leave campus in 2013, and a lot of kids have been talking about 100% attendance (on-campus residents) for home games.

I believe this is the first year that SLU is requring every single freshman to live on campus to gain the valuable freshman experience. It could possibly have a positive effect for student turn outs, since more students will be physically closer to the chaif. Never know though.